Gameolio Podcast Ep 26: SPAAACE!

Tune in every second week as The Gameolio Podcast casually talks about games, casually, once again. If you would like to interact with the show and drop us some feedback or perhaps a question/contribution to the show please drop us an email: gameolio at gameolio dot com. You can now also drop in and join us LIVE in the chat channel as we broadcast via UStream. Simply join our Facebook page and you will be able to sign-up to the next Podcast event.

Ai-Phuong was out this week and left the boys to talk Portal 2, Parasite Eve 3, PSN Offline, 3DS and Nintendo's Project Cafe. Also, Rich finished Mass Effect 2!
  • Portal 2
  • Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday
  • PSN offline
  • Nintendo 3DS: post release
  • Nintendo's Wii 2 / Project Cafe

2 comments:

Blake said...

I assume you guys have heard since the podcast about the psn, its all over the place. The hack, our personal information is out, our personal info apparently wasn't hashed on Sony's side. Sony F'd up big time here. It really is a big BIG mess.

But in regards to PS Plus, in Canada anyway, its $49.99.

Myself, I didn't really mind that the PSN was down, its the hacking into our personal data that has me upset. I could care less about a delay in playing online, since I can jump on my PC for that. But not securing my Personal info..that is unacceptable.

Gameolio said...

Sure have. Such a bummer :(

I have similar feelings on Xbox and it's use of MSN. I was surprised at how much information of mine was displayed publicly without my full knowledge.

Hopefully this is resolved quick smart with little fall out.