Ubisoft Unsheathes Assassin's Creed Revelations

Just like that we have news of the third instalment in Ezio's trilogy. Having just started Brotherhood I am already ready to roll on a third dose. Although I had thought initially that they were going to be gunning for a new assassin and move ahead in time, it looks like there is still quite a bit of juice left in the Ezio storyline. Either way I am excited by the announcement as I am sure most Assassin's Creed fans will be and even moreso, the Ezio fans out there:
"Today, Ubisoft announced the development of Assassin’s Creed Revelations, the fourth installment in the critically acclaimed and immensely popular video game franchise. Developed and led by Ubisoft Montreal with the support and expertise of Ubisoft studios Annecy, Massive Entertainment, Quebec, Singapore and Bucharest, Assassin’s Creed Revelations presents the most immersive experience available in the series to date and the culmination of Ezio’s adventure. The game is set to release on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC this November."
You can read the full press release here: http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/news/12738.html

4 comments:

Blake said...

perhaps this will be the game that brings me back to the series?!

Blake said...

Perhaps this is the game that makes me go back to the Assassins Creed franchise?!

Gameolio said...

It could be :) Did you play AC2?

Blake said...

Nope, didn't play any AC after the first. I just didn't like the first one enough to warrent investing into the next ones.

This was a game that I got sucked into the hype, everyone had it, everyone loved it and I got it and didn't enjoy it with the same gusto that most people did.

With that I had no interest in playing the newer ones. But they have made leaps and bounds since then, so who knows...we shall see what comes.